Heartland Automation is seeking candidates for an Electrical controls technician. Applicants must be able to read and work from electrical blueprints and schematics. Familiarity with PLC logic is a plus. A high level of responsibility, workplace flexibility, and organizational co-operation are expected for this position.
• Job Type: Full Time
• Shift: First
• Comprehensive Benefits: (Health, Vison, Dental, Retirement, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays)
• Location: Georgetown, Ky.
• Compensation is relative to experience
• Be able to read drawing blueprints and schematics.
• Be familiar with ladder, relay, and motor control logic.
• Be versed in the NEC.
• Must possess a high level of personal responsibility and organizational discipline.
• Possess a desire to continually learn and develop technical skills.
• Possess a ability to run and bend conduit.
• Possess a strong understanding of basic math skills.
• Be able to communicate effectively.
• 2+ years related work experience.
• Experience building control panels.
• Able to read PLC ladder logic & create electrical drawings when required.
• Have experience in AB, Toyo-Puc, and Siemens for Automotive applications.
• Excellence in safety and attendance are expected.
• Overtime is expected during peak production periods.
• Some travel required (approx 10%).
Job Type: Full-time
• Electrical Panel Builder: 2 years
• High school or equivalent