Due to rapid growth in its core industrial automation system integration business with a new and expanding portfolio of mobile robot products and services, Heartland Automation has an immediate need to add an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and results-driven Sales Applications Engineer to support the pre-sales mobile robot system applications, planning, and design.
Reporting to the Technical Sales & Applications Manager and working out of the Heartland Automation headquarters in Georgetown Kentucky, this position involves helping companies in manufacturing, distribution, and warehousing, that are looking to achieve productivity improvement through mobile robot system deployment.
The primary responsibilities for the Sales Applications Engineer include, but are not limited to:
• Working alongside the Regional Sales Managers, Act as the technical expert during the sales cycle, educating the customers on the company technology, products, applications, and system concept of operations.
• Develop system design and development tools and templates to improve department workflow effectiveness, and efficiency.
• Collect customer requirements data and formulate system design concepts including specifying equipment, designing system layouts, and developing system simulation models that predict system level performance.
• Present technical proposals and execute customer proof of concept demonstrations.
• Provide technical sales support for customer inquiries and RFQs.
• Attain mobile robot industry expertise, keeping up to date on technology, trends, and industry benchmarks.
• Periodically represent the company at industry conferences, trade shows and symposiums.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in United States.
In addition, to be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
This position will include a competitive Salary and an excellent benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time